POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT? : Re: Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:10:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT?
From: Masahiro Yokota
Date: 11 Sep 1998 00:47:27
Message: <35F91BE4.90E8B868@po.teleway.ne.jp>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Sorry, it is not available. However, you can print the eDoc file as well so there is
no need for the ASCII text, and please note that the read me in POV-Ray 3.1 (currently
in beta stage) will use styled text and cannot be made into a (good looking) ASCII
text.

> If you have further questions, please e-mail us at pov### [at] compuservecom.
>
> Thorsten

 I see.
 Thank you very much Mr. Thorsten.

 So, I searched web site yesterday, I found Japanese written (already
translated) document.

 Thanks again reply to my message.