POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT? : Re: Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 11 Sep 1998 16:29:05
Message: <35f97a01.0@news.povray.org>
In article <35F895BC.9B1E21B5@pacbell.net> , Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
wrote:
>A quick question for you. Every time I see your posts to the
>group your text is a long straight line. How come your messages
>don't post with word wrapping like the majority of other people ?

Hmm, I am using Outlook Express on the Mac and also it supports wrapping
of text I dectivate it for a simple reason, if its on it will wrap the
text, and if I make a change it will *not*
adjust the text. This gives a
terrible layout. I am still in serach for a not too expensive e-mail and
news client with lots of features. (I don't need any hints, the one I
would like does not exist yet...). I don not prefer a MS product
and all its bugs,
but for now this is the only way I can send messages without a strange
layout.

>I'm not complaining I'm just wondering why. I see this on other
>NG's form time to time but it is consistant with your posting.

This time I had it one, and each revision (and saving between them)
makes the text look like the lines above... and doing more editing makes
it worse :-(

Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany