POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : motion blur Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  motion blur (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Peter & Kara-Jane Ketting
Subject: motion blur
Date: 11 May 1998 02:59:27
Message: <3556a0e4.8245982@news.povray.org>
I am about to start my first animation project with POVRay,
is there a way to simulate motion-blur, since I haven't seen
an Include file for it... Is there a way to blur a specific object?

Peter

Post a reply to this message

Peter & Kara-Jane Ketting (pjo### [at] w-linknet) wrote:
: Is there a way to blur a specific object?

  No. (you can of course make a fake blur, but it's not easy, the result is
not perfect and is prohibitely slow to calculate). Maybe future povray versions
will do that?

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message