POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : motion blur : Re: motion blur Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motion blur
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 16 May 1998 06:43:39
Message: <355d6d70.3406330@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 11 May 1998 06:59:27 GMT, pjo### [at] w-linknet (Peter & Kara-Jane
Ketting) wrote:

>I am about to start my first animation project with POVRay,
>is there a way to simulate motion-blur, since I haven't seen
>an Include file for it... Is there a way to blur a specific object?
>
>Peter

I belive Daves Targa Animator (dta) is supposed to be able to provide
motion blur by merging two or more renders with objects moved between
- but I've never seen it work. Maybe you should try it if you're using
a PC?
Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail