POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Alil
Subject: Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released
Date: 27 Feb 2011 16:35:01
Message: <web.4d6ac3792da1db56a0d95bd80@news.povray.org>
I finally managed to make a new release of Y.A.P.R.M. Version 0.7.1 is a bug
fix release with many small bug fixes and small enhancements in order to improve
the useability. Furthermore it is a great pleasure for me to announce that

will follow in the next days.
I hope you will enjoy this improvements.

Cheers,
Alil

Post a reply to this message

>   I finally managed to make a new release of Y.A.P.R.M. Version 0.7.1 i
s a bug
> fix release with many small bug fixes and small enhancements in order t
o improve
> the useability. Furthermore it is a great pleasure for me to announce t
hat
> thanks to Joëlle Cornavin we now have also a french translation. D
ebian packages
> will follow in the next days.
> I hope you will enjoy this improvements.
>
> Cheers,
> Alil

Hello Alois,

is it possible to compile it also on Windows?

Thank you,
Reinhard

Post a reply to this message

> >   I finally managed to make a new release of Y.A.P.R.M. Version 0.7.1 i
> s a bug
> > fix release with many small bug fixes and small enhancements in order t
> o improve
> > the useability. Furthermore it is a great pleasure for me to announce t
> hat
> > thanks to Joëlle Cornavin we now have also a french translation. D
> ebian packages
> > will follow in the next days.
> > I hope you will enjoy this improvements.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Alil
> >

> Hello Alois,
>
> is it possible to compile it also on Windows?
>
> Thank you,
> Reinhard

Hallo Reinhard,

I started to work on this. However up to now i was not success full. The core of
yaprm would not be the issue. The problem comes with some of the used libraries.
Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Alois

Post a reply to this message

>>  >    I finally managed to make a new release of Y.A.P.R.M. Version 0.
7.1 i
>>  s a bug
>>  >  fix release with many small bug fixes and small enhancements in or
der t
>>  o improve
>>  >  the useability. Furthermore it is a great pleasure for me to annou
nce t
>>  hat
>>  >  thanks to Joëlle Cornavin we now have also a french tra
nslation. D
>>  ebian packages
>>  >  will follow in the next days.
>>  >  I hope you will enjoy this improvements.
>>  >
>>  >  Cheers,
>>  >  Alil
>>  >
>>  >

>>  Hello Alois,
>>
>>  is it possible to compile it also on Windows?
>>
>>  Thank you,
>>  Reinhard
>
> Hallo Reinhard,
>
> I started to work on this. However up to now i was not success full. Th
e core of
> yaprm would not be the issue. The problem comes with some of the used l
ibraries.
> Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
> Cheers,
> Alois

Hallo Alois,

Which development environment on Windows do you use? Visual Studio,
cygwin or an other? Which used libraries make the problems?

Maybe I can help...

Cheers,
Reinhard

Post a reply to this message