POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released : Re: Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:12:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7.1 released
From: Alil
Date: 3 Mar 2011 04:25:00
Message: <web.4d6f5d7bd73c51aab6f6ebc20@news.povray.org>

> Hallo Alois,
>
> Which development environment on Windows do you use? Visual Studio,
> cygwin or an other? Which used libraries make the problems?
>
> Maybe I can help...
>
> Cheers,
> Reinhard

Hello Reinhard,

I did some investigations using mingw. Because I would like to reuse the
autotools build environment. I achieved to compile several libraries. However I
currently do not remember all the details. I can check today in the evening when
I'm home from work. If you could give me some hints I may be able to develop a
first beta version we can both use to improve it. One of the reasons to move to
Gtk was to make a windows version possible more easily.

Thanks,
Alois