POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:08:35 EDT (-0400)
  neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Thierry CHARLES
Subject: neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4
Date: 22 Jan 2009 17:41:41
Message: <4978f625@news.povray.org>
Hi !
XPE v0.9.4 has been released (source tarball, various linux distros,
windows).

It contains some bugs corrections and new tools to make coding easiest.

The website : http://nextpe.sf.net
Download : http://nextpe.sourceforge.net/?id=3
Documentation : http://nextpe.wiki.sourceforge.net/Configuration

Have fun !
Thierry

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4
Date: 22 Jan 2009 19:05:01
Message: <web.497909386e11cb659a7aaf540@news.povray.org>
LLAGT - Looks Like A Good Thing!

I guess I'll try it out these weeks. Still need a POV editor with syntax
highlighting for quick changes on Linux anyway. Looks like here is something to
get even more than I was hoping for...

Does the image file preview happen to do HDR images, too?

A color picker to directly insert POV-style rgb[t][f] colors? (Including proper
gamma "un-correction" of course, so that "what you pick is what you get"!)

If not, consider these suggestions for future releases ;)

Post a reply to this message