POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4 : Re: neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:36:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: neXtgen Povray Editor (XPE) v0.9.4
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 23 Jan 2009 13:01:05
Message: <497a05e1@news.povray.org>
Hello !

Thanks for your enthusiasm, it's always good and motivating ;)

I fear tha XPE is not so much good as what you hope, but I'll take your
suggestions into account for future releases.

Actualy, the only thing you're mentionning and which exists is the color

picker (yes, take a look at the toolbar), but without transmit / filter
parameters and of course, and without the gamma managment of course ;)

I hope XPE will satisfy you :)
++