POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : povray wiki again - alternative URL www.wikipov.org Server Time
25 May 2024 15:55:24 EDT (-0400)
  povray wiki again - alternative URL www.wikipov.org (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: povray wiki again - alternative URL www.wikipov.org
Date: 6 Jan 2005 08:43:13
Message: <41dd4071@news.povray.org>
a new alias...

http://www.wikipov.org

or

http://wikipov.org

Although this new alias (CNAME record) has started to propogate, it probably
won't be globally available for 20 hours or so...

(and BTW which SOB registered www.wikipov.com? )

Post a reply to this message

From: Neil Kolban
Date: 6 Jan 2005 08:47:37
Message: <41dd4179$1@news.povray.org>
Tom,
Thanks for doing this.  This is great.  For my interest, are you financially
out of pocket setting this up?

Neil