POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray wiki again - alternative URL www.wikipov.org : Re: povray wiki again - alternative URL www.wikipov.org Server Time
17 Jun 2024 01:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray wiki again - alternative URL www.wikipov.org
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 6 Jan 2005 13:48:17
Message: <41dd87f1$1@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to say that I love what's happening here.  I'll try to add a
bunch of my objects when I get a chance.  I should be finishing up my
POVComp entry (again) pretty soon, so I'll try to hop-on board at that time.

Something I've wondered about is "improvements".  In other words, if, say, I
add a page with a bunch of objects, and then later, someone adds-to/modifies
them, what are the procedures for them to add their changes?  I've always
liked the ability to add-to or modify someone else's work in order to enhace
it.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com