POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Render Benchmark fails Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:05:52 EDT (-0400)
  Render Benchmark fails (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mr  Shawn H  Corey
Subject: Render Benchmark fails
Date: 15 Dec 2004 11:40:01
Message: <web.41c068b5ed5a1d196ec2f6860@news.povray.org>
When I select Render Benchmark from the Render menu I get:

Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'functions.inc'

File benchmark.pov line 3
Parse Error: Cannot open include file functions.inc.

File benchmark.pov line 3
Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specifed with a +L
switch or 'Library_Path='
..INI item. Standard include files are in the include directory or folder.
Please read your
documentation carefully.

File benchmark.pov line 3
Total Scene Processing Times
  Parse Time:    0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Photon Time:   0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Render Time:   0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Total Time:    0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)

I have checked the directory and functions.inc is there. How do I fix this?

   --- Shawn

POV-Ray for Mac OS Shell 3.6.0 Build 0197 (Mac CodeWarrior 3.2.2)
Compiled Jul 25 2004

Mac OS X 10.2.8

Post a reply to this message