POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Render Benchmark fails : Re: Render Benchmark fails Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:35:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render Benchmark fails
From: Chambers
Date: 29 Mar 2005 17:35:00
Message: <web.4249d71b4c061741d7d52460@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:
> folder in the Preferences dialog Scenes pane. When you installed POV-Ray for
> the first time, it did set that folder automatically.
>
>     Thorsten

Hello, Thorsten!  I haven't been around for a while, but I tried the latest
version (3.6?) on a G5 at a local store, and I'd like to report that this
is simply not the case.

Every G5 I have tried it on, has given me these errors.  My process is as
follows:

Download the POV-Ray archive.
Open the archive.
Copy the POV-Ray folder to the hard drive.
Run the POV-Ray executable.

And it gives me these include errors.  As I did not change anything, I can
only assume that POV-Ray did NOT set that folder automatically.

....Chambers