POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:03:33 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) (Message 1 to 10 of 42)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
Date: 3 Sep 2000 14:42:13
Message: <chrishuff-88030C.13435303092000@news.povray.org>
I have just released MegaPOVPlus 0.5a mod 0.3, an unofficial version
based on MegaPOV.
A Mac application, generic source code, and documentation are available
on my page, a Windows and Linux version may follow soon, and I am
working on demo scenes. This version includes both my #set patch and the
glow effect patch.

http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/povpatch.html

--
Christopher James Huff