POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:35:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 4 Sep 2000 09:54:26
Message: <chrishuff-E3973D.08561104092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39b34797$1@news.povray.org>, "GrimDude"
<vos### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Mac :(

What do you expect? :-)
My development software actually *does* have the capability to compile
Windows software, the problem is in me. I never managed to get the
number of errors below a couple hundred, and testing would be a severe
problem, since I no longer have SoftWindows installed.
I do hope to have a Windows compile in a couple days, though. And you
could always compile your own... ;-)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><