POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:49:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
From: GrimDude
Date: 4 Sep 2000 20:43:34
Message: <39b441b6@news.povray.org>
I truly appreciate your efforts, Chris. You are far ahead of me. I gave up
on compilers a long time ago. I believe I should buy a product and get
lifetime upgrades. Compiler companies disagree, so I don't use 'em. :)

I've got DJGPP, but never use it much. Heh, I still use IBM MacroAssembler
v.1.0! :D

Grim