POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:01:13 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded
Date: 29 Jun 2000 01:14:03
Message: <chrishuff-1572FD.00140629062000@news.povray.org>
This version includes the particle_system patch, as well as the displace
warp patch. A Mac application program, complete source code, and
documentation can be downloaded here:
http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/povpatch.html

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

From: Halbert
Subject: Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded
Date: 29 Jun 2000 07:50:20
Message: <395b37fc@news.povray.org>
"Chris Huff" <chr### [at] maccom> wrote in message news:chrishuff-
> This version includes the particle_system patch, as well as the displace
> warp patch. A Mac application program, complete source code, and

Will this be added to the Windows version too? (Say "Yes!")

Halbert

Post a reply to this message