POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:08:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded
From: smellenbergh
Date: 29 Jun 2000 12:18:56
Message: <1ed02nf.1oa7xqdes3e2qN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:

> In article <395b37fc@news.povray.org>, "Halbert" <hha### [at] capitalnet>
> wrote:
>
> > Will this be added to the Windows version too? (Say "Yes!")
>
> There is no Windows version of MegaPOVPlus. :-)
> If you mean MegaPOV, that really depends on Nathan and the Smellenberghs.
We did notice your MegaPOVPlus and we donloaded it. We merged it with
our 0.6 version. Some of the features will definitly be in 0.6.
That is: we think they are ok but Nathan has to agree too.

Don't expect a 0.6 too soon because Nathan has not much spare time right
now.

Keep up the good work! And thanks for your switches ;-)

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh