POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:02:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.5 mod 0.2 uploaded
From: Halbert
Date: 29 Jun 2000 11:35:04
Message: <395b6ca8$1@news.povray.org>
Chris,
If you put up the source I could look into it (as long as I could figure out
what changes would need to be made to Nathan's source) I was just going to
post a comment regarding particle systems. And does your modifications allow
for using other objects as particles other than the blob-type objects you
demonstrated in p.b.i.?

Halbert