POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Can only output in PICT Server Time
28 Apr 2024 05:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Can only output in PICT (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
Subject: Can only output in PICT
Date: 18 Aug 2004 23:03:15
Message: <noe.falzonPASDEPUB-BEB64A.05030919082004@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I use POV-Ray 3.6.0 (build 196), and it appears that the onnly format
for image output is PICT. All the other doesn't work, and before
anything begins, the message window says "File init error: Cannot open
output file"

Is it a known bug ? Is there a way to correct this ?

Thanks

--
"Je ne deteste que les bourreaux" -- Albert Camus

Post a reply to this message