POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 Server Time
8 May 2024 15:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  OS X 10.2 (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Scott Gammans
Subject: Re: OS X 10.2
Date: 30 Oct 2003 11:34:57
Message: <3fa13db1$1@news.povray.org>
I guess we just have a different way of looking at the world, Thorsten. Even
if I am busy (and I am *always* busy) I take the time to show a modicum of
courtesy and politeness when I respond online at the forum which *I*
moderate. We all know how busy you are, but would it kill you to try being a
little less pointy-edged when you type on your keyboard??!