POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MPEG? Server Time
18 May 2024 06:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  MPEG? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Reusser
Subject: MPEG?
Date: 2 Jul 2001 00:18:54
Message: <3B3FF4FD.7B4AD99F@chorus.net>
I can't stand the complaints every time I post an animation about it
being in quicktime format.  Is there any way to encode an animation in
just plain mpeg, non-quicktime format on a mac?  I haven't found a way
so far.  I know quicktime exports into avi format.  Would people be
content with this?  Thanks.

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message