POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:00:37 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: MegaPOV Team
Subject: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
Date: 31 Dec 2002 05:16:55
Message: <1kq21vgl0o9vep1vv7ck3bmrajsqund750@4ax.com>
MegaPOV is a collection of unofficial extensions for the freeware
raytracer POV-Ray.  It is maintained by a group of POV-Community
members - the MegaPOV Team. It was rewritten for POV-Ray 3.5
source code and it is now available at its new website:

http://megapov.inetart.net/

Go, download, read documentation, have fun.

Let's start New Year with new quality! :-)

MegaPOV Team

Post a reply to this message