POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 31 Dec 2002 12:46:46
Message: <chrishuff-9CEDF6.12422831122002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <1kq21vgl0o9vep1vv7ck3bmrajsqund750@4ax.com>,
 MegaPOV Team <meg### [at] megapovinetartnet> wrote:

> MegaPOV is a collection of unofficial extensions for the freeware
> raytracer POV-Ray.  It is maintained by a group of POV-Community
> members - the MegaPOV Team. It was rewritten for POV-Ray 3.5
> source code and it is now available at its new website:

The "listed" pattern looks like the "solid" pattern from my old patch
tutorial and MegaPOV+. Frankly, I like my name better, "listed" gives no
impression of what the result is. The pattern isn't even useful, it is
trivial with a function pattern. (function {VALUE})

I'm a bit irritated...I had asked to be included in updating my patches
for the new version. The displace warp is outdated, and updating the old
glow patch was a waste of time, the new one I'm working on isn't even
based on any of the same code. From the documentation, it looks like you
didn't even get the latest old version...glows should allow warps as
well as other transformations.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/