POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:01:21 EDT (-0400)
  4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib
Date: 30 Jan 2022 15:15:00
Message: <web.61f6f0ba3e1033444cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>

> Is there a reason for this behaviour?

My guess is that there are some hard-coded values in the web-portal HTML/CSS
code (or whatever is used here), so that the preview does not extend outside of
a certain prescribed 'box-like' area.

I wonder if there is a similar kind of truncation of tall/skinny image posts?

Post a reply to this message