POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib : Re: 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib Server Time
26 Apr 2024 08:00:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib
From: Kenneth
Date: 31 Jan 2022 06:50:00
Message: <web.61f7cbd93e1033444cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>

> And so there is indeed.
>
> I guess this is because the image is posted in a newsgroup where they
> are normally "not allowed" ?

Nope; I took a look at one of my older oddly-shaped image posts in
binaries:images, and its preview is truncated there as well.

IIRC, I've also 'seen' previews there that had no visible preview at all; my
guess at the time was that the image was too hi-rez for the preview to deal
with, in some way. (?)