POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib : Re: 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib Server Time
1 May 2024 18:00:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Feb 2022 15:15:00
Message: <web.61f993a63e1033444cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Nope; I took a look at one of my older oddly-shaped image posts in
> binaries:images, and its preview is truncated there as well.

It occurred to me that there might be two different meanings of 'preview' here:
One is the little thumbnail-sized image that we see when we scroll through the
messages in the web-portal. That's the one that can be truncated. The other is
when we click on that thumbnail-- which brings up the full non-truncated image
in its own window.

Just to clarify ;-)