POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Did Friedrich A. Lohmueller pass away? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:01:55 EDT (-0400)
  Did Friedrich A. Lohmueller pass away? (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: ezfzx
Subject: Did Friedrich A. Lohmueller pass away?
Date: 7 Mar 2023 20:15:00
Message: <web.6407e0cbbda29a7b783d5c8aa2e38b19@news.povray.org>
Friedrich A. Lohmueller is/was like the go-to guy for all things POV-Ray. His
art was beautiful, his explanations clear, and on the occasions when we
exchanged email, he was as nice and humble as can be.

His home website has vanished, and I can only imagine the worst.

If anyone has any information, that would be great.

Post a reply to this message