POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree 1.3 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:42:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree 1.3 (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Gena
Subject: POV-Tree 1.3
Date: 3 Oct 2003 13:10:35
Message: <3f7dad8b$1@news.povray.org>
New version of POV-Tree 1.3 is available here:
http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/tools.html
New features in POV-Tree 1.3:

-  Added 'Randomize Roots', 'Randomize Branches' and 'Randomize Twigs'
     buttons to 'Preview' tab. They have the same meaning as 'Randomness'
     buttons on corresponding tabs. So, there is no need to jump from tab to
     tab if you need different distribution of roots, branches and twigs.

-  Added to foliage such color parameters as 'Filter' and 'Transparency'.

-  Added 'Deselect' button to 'Foliage Type' and 'Blossom Type' panels.

- Bug fixes.

Hopefully I have not introduced new bugs :)
If you will face any problem please let me know.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message