POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Glowing Space Explosion Server Time
21 Jul 2024 01:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Space Explosion (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Glowing Space Explosion
Date: 7 Sep 2000 16:51:46
Message: <39B7FF77.DC9EE85E@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> And there's also some major bugs in the official version that has been fixed
> in MegaPOV...

<follow-ups to povray.general>

Major bugs such as what ?

From: Rune
Date: 7 Sep 2000 16:56:27
Message: <39b800fb@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> > And there's also some major bugs in the official
> > version that has been fixed in MegaPOV...
>
> <follow-ups to povray.general>
>
> Major bugs such as what ?

Such as the normal bugs.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 7 Sep 2000 17:01:46
Message: <39B801D1.A16D8FF@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> > Major bugs such as what ?
>
> Such as the normal bugs.

I never really accepted that those were bugs. I think of the
changes that Nathan made as design changes since they completely
broke backward compatibility with past versions of the program.