POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Screenshots on homepage for POV texture editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  Screenshots on homepage for POV texture editor (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Ian Witham
Subject: Re: Screenshots on homepage for POV texture editor
Date: 14 Sep 2000 07:02:16
Message: <39c0b038@news.povray.org>
"ryan constantine" <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
news:39B### [at] yahoocom...
> i use "doh" (homer simpson) and "shazbot" (mork from ork).  okay, i'm
> lying about the mork part.  but i do say doh.

I always thought Mork was from Mork.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 14 Sep 2000 15:04:42
Message: <39C1211B.7EC60841@alleganisd.org>
Josh English wrote:

> It looks useful, but it looks like a full material manager instead of
> just textures.
> Is this something that we should be able to download and use?

Yes, it's a full material editor, including interior and media.
Yes, you can use it, when it's done. It is currently in beta.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message