POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Screenshots on homepage for POV texture editor : Re: Screenshots on homepage for POV texture editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Screenshots on homepage for POV texture editor
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 25 Sep 2000 16:09:42
Message: <39CFB100.6DADE84A@alleganisd.org>
Rob Rainthorpe wrote:

> "Chuck Roberts" <cro### [at] alleganisdorg> wrote in message
> > There are now screenshots for the new POV texture editor for
> > windows, on the project's homepage. Go to
> > http://ute.sourceforge.net .
>
> You didn't specifically ask for problems, but here goes.
>
> 1. I've set the location of povray in Prefs. I still get cmdPreview: 76 Path
> not found. Clicking OK gives "Stop statement encountered".

Did you manually type in the path? Or did you use the "Find"
button? Could you send me the text that shows in the Path text
box.

> 2. How many different sizes of button were you trying to fit onto one
> dialog?

Lots! :)

> 5. Is there a difference between "Preview" and "Refresh Preview"?
Refresh preview reloads the BMP file if the bottom part was
chopped off. Preview renders the BMP file again using POV.

> 9. Will "Display POV code" stay in the "Debug" menu?
No. The whole DEBUG menu is gone in version 1.0 (now released).

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/