POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : java Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  java (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Keiron Liddle
Subject: java
Date: 12 Sep 1998 20:55:53
Message: <35FB9659.41D1BCD4@webtime.com.au>
Is there a Java version of Povray? Is one being planned by anyone?

Post a reply to this message

From: Bryan Garnett-Law
Subject: Re: java
Date: 13 Sep 1998 02:47:13
Message: <35fb5c61.0@news.povray.org>
It would be somewhat slower than the native versions I am guessing....
should they ever decide to do so!

Bryan

From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 14 Sep 1998 16:54:01
Message: <35fd7459.0@news.povray.org>
Keiron Liddle <kli### [at] webtimecomau> wrote:
: Is there a Java version of Povray? Is one being planned by anyone?

  What do you need a java version for?

--
                                                           - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message