POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : java : Re: java Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: java
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 20 Oct 1998 12:32:47
Message: <362cad1f.0@news.povray.org>
Miguel Alvarez Rodriguez wrote in message
<362B4654.34D8F63B@abonados.cplus.es>...
>Ken wrote:
>>
>> Actualy there is a Pov user around here somewhere named
>> Johannes that has made an OpenGL Pov-Ray animation viewer.
>> The catch is you need one of the patched versions of pov to get
>> it to work.

"A Pov user around here somewhere named Johannes..." :-) Nice way to put it
:-))

Anyway: I am under a HEAVY workload right now, so I didn't have time to work
on that tool for some time, so its current status is very much Alpha.
However, it seems to work with the most common objects (sphere, box etc.).
Anybody interested just e-mail me and I'll send you a copy (with C++
sources, if you want). Oh yes: Sorry, Windows only!

Bye,
Johannes.