POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : java : Re: java Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: java
From: Ken
Date: 20 Oct 1998 12:45:47
Message: <362CB024.E1C053B1@pacbell.net>
Johannes Hubert wrote:

> "A Pov user around here somewhere named Johannes..." :-) Nice way to put it
> :-))
>
> Anyway: I am under a HEAVY workload right now, so I didn't have time to work
> on that tool for some time, so its current status is very much Alpha.
> However, it seems to work with the most common objects (sphere, box etc.).
> Anybody interested just e-mail me and I'll send you a copy (with C++
> sources, if you want). Oh yes: Sorry, Windows only!
>
> Bye,
> Johannes.

  I left your ID intentionaly vague knowing that your animation
previewer wasn't on your support list. I figured that if you saw
the message, and wanted to comment, it was up to you.
Better that than having the Pov-Ray community beating a path
to your door for something you may not even want to give away.

Ken Tyler