POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : prism interior_texture bug Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  prism interior_texture bug (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: prism interior_texture bug
Date: 4 Jun 2016 16:48:03
Message: <57533e83@news.povray.org>
The computation of texture, when interior texture is used, has a bug for the lower
side of the prism.

Attached the scene to reproduce.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'object.inc.txt' (1 KB) Download 'rzu.pov.txt' (7 KB) Download 'rzu.png' (66 KB)

Preview of image 'rzu.png'
rzu.png