POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : prism interior_texture bug : Re: prism interior_texture bug Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:38:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: prism interior_texture bug
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 5 Jun 2016 09:11:42
Message: <5754250e$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/05/2016 07:33 AM, William F Pokorny wrote:
> On 06/05/2016 01:46 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>
> I'll have to update that when I know what the other spline types do on
> BOTH ends.
>
> Bill P.

Turns for all spline types ends are inward on the bottom and outward on
the top...

I'll leave it to others whether to open an independent github issue. I
DID update all my prims test cases and attached v0.1 tarball to bezier,
prism sides issue #65:  https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/issues/65.

I've also taken another pass at lathe and prism reference sections
updates and these can be found at:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Wfpokorny

Jérôme, Do these versions look OK to you for what we see as the current
behavior ?

Bill P.