POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes (Message 17 to 26 of 36)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes
Date: 27 Dec 2008 20:00:01
Message: <web.4956cf0686257958513c86b90@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> you are the funny one out of control on the floor, you're not too bright either,
>
> as the problems you will not resolve shall make evident

You don't like the way he's developing the software?

Well, take it or leave it then.

Post a reply to this message

From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Dec 2008 20:00:01
Message: <web.4956cf3a8625795875a42b1e0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> how many people
> > just give up because of what is MS compiled? Now that I think more of it, you
> > guys are usin like MS 2007 whatever its called now?
>
> .... oh, and BTW - according to your report, it's the stuff compiled with Intel
> C++ that crapped up, while the MS-compiled stuff runs fine.
>
> See?
It was rhetorical, duh.

Let point out another little additional tidbit, instead of just answering a Q
with info, you have to get all egotisica with some moronic superiority complex.

Thinking you are superior to another only proves your inferiority.

No wonder there is not more going on here, you're all a bunch of jerks.

I wouldn't help you losers, ever.

Post a reply to this message

"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> Thinking you are superior to another only proves your inferiority.
>
> No wonder there is not more going on here, you're all a bunch of jerks.
>
> I wouldn't help you losers, ever.

No comment needed here...

Post a reply to this message