POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes : Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes
From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Dec 2008 21:05:01
Message: <web.4956de078625795875a42b1e0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > Thinking you are superior to another only proves your inferiority.
> >
> > No wonder there is not more going on here, you're all a bunch of jerks.
> >
> > I wouldn't help you losers, ever.
>
> No comment needed here...

yah well, clearly the crap is infectious, I admit got carried away, and the
sentiment was poorly worded.

Not to imply your loserdom, you leave me with the feeling that loserdom cannot
be helped by me or anyone else. THe superior one keeps an open mind, meaning I
can be swayed with improvement or change coming from *them* seeing the light.

Even tho it has always gone "this way", it *can* go differently. The arrogant
moron without humility will say, because it has always gone this way, I *know*
it will always be this way. It has been called many things such as backward,
obtuse, or just plain stuck.

Anyway, you ppl are really sickening, so will leave you, to your angst and
intolerable bewilderment.