POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes : Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 28 Dec 2008 04:14:06
Message: <4957435e@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> Let point out another little additional tidbit, instead of just answering
> a Q
> with info, you have to get all egotisica with some moronic superiority
> complex.
>
> Thinking you are superior to another only proves your inferiority.
>
> No wonder there is not more going on here, you're all a bunch of jerks.
>
> I wouldn't help you losers, ever.

come on Aq .... this was taking an exciting turn until the name calling. You
and I have collaborated on stuff in the past, and I've noticed your unique
communication style. I decided to work with you rather than against you.
You're a quarky fellow and so am I!  Haven't you learned to play well with
others yet;-)

Cheers Jim