POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta availability Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 beta availability (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: 3.7 beta availability
Date: 13 Oct 2007 17:32:40
Message: <47113A7C.9050908@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> That is another one of your totally unnecessary responses.
>
>   Look who is talking.

yip, it's me again.

Post a reply to this message

From: Fa3ien
Date: 14 Oct 2007 14:42:31
Message: <47126317@news.povray.org>

> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> That is another one of your totally unnecessary responses.
>
>   Look who is talking.

You have an obvious and long-standing problem about diplomacy
(and nuance, distance,...).
Face it, and do something about it. Please.

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 14 Oct 2007 20:31:01
Message: <4712b4c5@news.povray.org>
Fa3ien <fab### [at] yourshoesskynetbe> wrote:

> > andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> >> That is another one of your totally unnecessary responses.
> >
> >   Look who is talking.

> You have an obvious and long-standing problem about diplomacy
> (and nuance, distance,...).
> Face it, and do something about it. Please.

  It's quite amusing how people make reproaching posts which themselves
are exactly what they reproach about.

  First someone blames me of posting totally unnecessary responses...
in a totally unnecessary post.

  Then someone else blames me of not being diplomatic... with a post
which can't be called very diplomatic either.

  Somehow the word "hypocrisy" comes to mind.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Somehow the word "hypocrisy" comes to mind.

ROFL

Welcome to the club, Warp! There will always be a few people who do not
appreciate a direct response. Now that I don't post so often for exactly the
same reason, some people had to find someone else to hate - that seems to be
you, so congratulations :-P

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message