POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta availability : Re: 3.7 beta availability Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7 beta availability
From: Warp
Date: 14 Oct 2007 20:31:01
Message: <4712b4c5@news.povray.org>
Fa3ien <fab### [at] yourshoesskynetbe> wrote:

> > andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> >> That is another one of your totally unnecessary responses.
> >
> >   Look who is talking.

> You have an obvious and long-standing problem about diplomacy
> (and nuance, distance,...).
> Face it, and do something about it. Please.

  It's quite amusing how people make reproaching posts which themselves
are exactly what they reproach about.

  First someone blames me of posting totally unnecessary responses...
in a totally unnecessary post.

  Then someone else blames me of not being diplomatic... with a post
which can't be called very diplomatic either.

  Somehow the word "hypocrisy" comes to mind.

--
                                                          - Warp