POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re: crash when smooth heightfield Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crash when smooth heightfield (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: crash when smooth heightfield
Date: 11 May 2002 13:27:02
Message: <kqkqduocsbt16im7c4125n3pokid69jc36@4ax.com>
On Sat, 11 May 2002 18:58:23 +0200 peter wrote:

>attached heightfield makes RC4 win binary crash on my intel pentium machine.
>only happens when I use smooth option

  Oh, gosh... Thanks for the report, but the next time could you post
the binary to the p.beta-test.binaries group? You've also omitted
important system specs, which are requested here:

Message-ID <3B94E1CF.7498B010@pacbell.net>, in this group.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message

> attached heightfield makes RC4 win binary crash on my intel pentium
> machine. only happens when I use smooth option

Maybe it would be a great idea to supply some code which can't only be
executed on your own system.
--
Felix Wiemann

Post a reply to this message