POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug: select within select Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:35:07 EDT (-0400)
  bug: select within select (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Slime
Subject: Re: select within select
Date: 22 Oct 2001 12:14:26
Message: <3bd445e2$1@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, Outlook Express seems to delete old messages and I can't
figure out how to make it *stop* doing that, so I don't really remember the
original post that this applied to. However, if I remember correctly, I
think it was a matter of splitting it up into thirds, and what was being
done was someone was testing if a number between zero and one was less than
1/3, and then if it was less than 1/2. I figured it should be 1/3 and then
2/3, to split it up evenly. But I don't really remember or care enough to
argue the point anymore. =)

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]

> On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:28:02 -0400, "Slime" <noo### [at] hotmailcom>
> wrote:
>
> > Well, for them to appear *evenly*, you would have to change the (1/2) to
> > (2/3).
>
> I think you are wrong.
>
> ABX

Post a reply to this message