POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug: select within select : Re: bug: select within select Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bug: select within select
From: Mike Williams
Date: 22 Oct 2001 13:55:37
Message: <tnrwELA$jF17EwKG@econym.demon.co.uk>

>On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:18:42 +0100, Mike Williams <mik### [at] nospamplease>
>wrote:
>
>> By the way, since you seem to like using "Interpolate()", I guess
>> that you have some idea of what it's supposed to do and what the
>> parameters mean. Would it be possible for you to enlighten the rest
>> of us? The docs have a bit of a hole there.
>
>sorry. it's macro from standard "math.inc"

I knew that, but the documentation says

"Interpolate(GC, GS, GE, TS, TE, Method). Interpolation macro...can
someone explain this one?"

The comments in math.inc aren't helpful either, but you seemed to be
using it as if you had some idea what the parameters were for. The rest
of us are rather in the dark.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure