POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug: render window doesn't preserve image aspect ratio Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  bug: render window doesn't preserve image aspect ratio (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: QQ
Subject: bug: render window doesn't preserve image aspect ratio
Date: 7 Sep 2001 20:11:23
Message: <Xns9115CD6121AA2CQ@204.213.191.226>
When the render window is maximized, the image is stretched to the limits
of the display area without regard for the image aspect ratio.  This bug
most noticable (any most annoying) when creating portrait- or panorama-
format images.

This bug can be demonstrated by rendering scenes\qtvr\qtvrPanorama.pov and
maximizing the render window.

HW: Win2K running on a Celeron 400 CPU with 128MB ram.

Post a reply to this message