POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray version 3.7 released Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:51:29 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray version 3.7 released (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: MichaelJF
Subject: Re: POV-Ray version 3.7 released
Date: 9 Nov 2013 13:30:01
Message: <web.527e7f24289dc950c0e1b0820@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I think that I have to play a little bit the devils advocat here. Yes, we

number now. For example the +c issue is not solved as stated. Thomas and I has
found problemns  with it
(http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C5239bc36%40news.povray.org%3E/)
never addressed by the three Christophs developing POV, but only ignored. For me
this is only RC 8, but not an final solution,

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message