POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Colors.inc Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:06 EDT (-0400)
  Colors.inc (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Carlo C
Subject: Colors.inc
Date: 26 Sep 2008 11:15:04
Message: <web.48dcfc0b3fd17be45a89dbe40@news.povray.org>
I have a humble suggestion to expand the colors present in colors.inc.

The table below provides a list of the X11 colors supported by popular browsers:

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#svg-color

Would not it be useful to include it?

And the wonderful macro HTML2RGB, by Warp? :

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/message/%3C418699ac%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C418699ac%40news.povray.org%3E

Thanks for your attention.

Regards

Post a reply to this message