POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Are we getting close to convergence on the final version of povray 3.5? EOM Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Are we getting close to convergence on the final version of povray 3.5? EOM (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Are we getting close to convergence on the final version of povray 3.5? EOM
Date: 5 Feb 2002 15:50:23
Message: <3c60458f$1@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 5 Feb 2002 18:30:44
Message: <3c606b24@news.povray.org>
This is an excellent example of an article which should not be posted in
this group.

  This group is about testing and bug-reporting about POV-Ray 3.5 beta.
Asking "when it will be ready?" helps no-one but only puts the patience of
the developers into test and is most likely to just cause angry replies which
take the attention and efforts of the people away from the important things.
  And this is not all: The contents of this post is located completely in
its subject and the body of the article is empty (which is bad, among other
things, because it makes quoting hard).

When are you going to send the execution squad over to eliminate my ability
to make "improper" posts?

A simple, "please don't post these questions here" would have been
sufficient.  I will make sure any future posts go to the 'general' category.

Jim

>   This is an excellent example of an article which should not be posted in
> this group.
>
>   This group is about testing and bug-reporting about POV-Ray 3.5 beta.
> Asking "when it will be ready?" helps no-one but only puts the patience of
> the developers into test and is most likely to just cause angry replies
which
> take the attention and efforts of the people away from the important
things.
>   And this is not all: The contents of this post is located completely in
> its subject and the body of the article is empty (which is bad, among
other
> things, because it makes quoting hard).
>
> --
> #macro M(A,N,D,L)plane{-z,-9pigment{mandel L*9translate N color_map{[0rgb
x]
> [1rgb 9]}scale<D,D*3D>*1e3}rotate y*A*8}#end M(-3<1.206434.28623>70,7)M(
> -1<.7438.1795>1,20)M(1<.77595.13699>30,20)M(3<.75923.07145>80,99)// -
Warp -

Post a reply to this message