POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Are we getting close to convergence on the final version of povray 3.5? EOM : Re: Are we getting close to convergence on the final version of povray 3.5? EOM Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Are we getting close to convergence on the final version of povray 3.5? EOM
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Feb 2002 05:57:05
Message: <d0l46u499b9etobuedjup1hloarlnb74gg@4ax.com>
On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:36:05 -0500, "Jim Kress"
<dea### [at] kressworkscom> wrote:

>When are you going to send the execution squad over to eliminate my ability
>to make "improper" posts?

LOL if he had to do that every time someone posted 'improperly', he
would have been the only left visitor on this server (and then this is
not so certain, his execution squad script might as well send them to
himself :) )

>A simple, "please don't post these questions here" would have been
>sufficient.  I will make sure any future posts go to the 'general' category.

Jim, you can't please them all, y'know. Start doing this and people
start asking what they've done wrong. It's either this or that. Would
you have rather been RTFMed instead or just shown a link to the AUP or
message stating the purpose of this group or to some site devoted to
'proper' posting? Live and rejoyce ;)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg