POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Oct 01 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Known Bugs Oct 01 (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Rune
Subject: Known Bugs Oct 01
Date: 1 Oct 2001 17:56:50
Message: <3bb8e6a2@news.povray.org>
Here are the known and confirmed bugs as per today. Corrections to the list
are still very welcome.

Blob problem
http://news.povray.org/3b99052c@news.povray.org

Blob : Toward a solution
http://news.povray.org/3B991C90.D715B7A3@free.fr

Superellipsoid epsilon to big ?
http://news.povray.org/3b992a81@news.povray.org

Additional (?) blob bug
http://news.povray.org/Xns9115B92CF7D8ACQ@204.213.191.226

hf_gray_16 + png creates wrong output image
http://news.povray.org/3BA3BAE6.4671C0BB@free.fr

Blob rendering error
http://news.povray.org/Xns91203DC7F3CCQ@204.213.191.226

Small window title bug
(Title switches back to "POV-Ray for Windows" after minimize or restore. )
http://news.povray.org/3ba92966$1@news.povray.org

16-bit PGM pigment and height field problems
http://news.povray.org/3ba99adb@news.povray.org

Blend map crash
http://news.povray.org/3ba9f8e9$1@news.povray.org

Radiosity with recursion > 1
(With recursion_limit > 1 clear axis aligned bands appear on the surfaces.)
http://news.povray.org/3BAB71AF.B0F503CA@reading.ac.uk

Rendering animation (MS Windows)
(Message that indicates the frame to be render is displayed AFTER the
rendering.)
http://news.povray.org/3BAC1D0C.74A4A503@free.fr

Stop during mosaic: crash
http://news.povray.org/Xns9126925CDC108seed7@povray.org

sin(X)^sin(X) -> crash!
http://news.povray.org/3baf7992@news.povray.org

Bug with parse_string
http://news.povray.org/9pk0rto8s07dnm320f5m503aqu43ak6g3p@4ax.com

Spline bug
(The spline path is all wrong when certain time values are used.)
http://news.povray.org/3bb41dc8@news.povray.org

Radiosity crash when user stops render during pretrace.
http://news.povray.org/3bb4605d$1@news.povray.org

Highlight bug
http://news.povray.org/3bb4cf08@news.povray.org

Macro bug
(POV can dereference a deallocated pointer if you return a local from a
macro.)
http://news.povray.org/3BB4ED11.8EC69CEC@hotmail.com

Crash after constant function
http://news.povray.org/kc3hqtkgj93f82rpkj6puvlj8f5cs7nk0q@4ax.com

Bug with intersection stack (with crash)
http://news.povray.org/5f13rtc0v0rso4fk7lut5e0980qa9g756b@4ax.com

Crash with long strings
(Ignore documentation bug report.)
3b54rt8puoibdtdsquqgv1fuo0m9mn6k30@4ax.com